Monday, February 28, 2011

I spin. It's what I do when "the moment" becomes too much for me to process internally. I mean really important moments like when my frisbee is about to be launched - flung at high speed toward the horizon and only I have the athletic ability to snatch it from the air before it disappears forever. Or when a car comes down our driveway from the street. One of my boys or my human parents will be very disappointed if I don't come out to greet them immediately. But I need a person to OPEN THE BACK DOOR. I've spun up to seven times in anticipation of that door opening. Hurry up! I get dizzy. People should play more frisbee, spin frequently and let people they care about know how happy they are to see them. Spin today and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment